Application Support Analyst – I
Application Support Analyst I – SAP SD/IM/MM/LE
You will work in the carrier’s Supply Chain group – Business, Systems, Analytics, & Intelligence.
- Monitor procurement production systems for issues/outages (legacy/SAP), provide incident management (AYS, defects, tickets, test & fix), respond to requests from end-users, analyze and respond to end-users with a solution or escalate to other IT teams as required
- You will work with requirements gathering, process mapping, research and review of solutions, data setup and testing execution, project status and issue/resolution tracking
What you will bring to the table as an Application Support Analyst I:
- Education – Technical Degree preferred
- 2 years’ experience hands-on with SAP SD/IM/MM/LE modules.
- Background in systems such as JIRA, ALM, VISIO, Project and/or Smartsheets
- Hands-on experience supporting production environment including order creating thru interfacing systems, IDoc monitoring and error analysis/correction, outputs, query building, table lookup, serialization, goods movements, Delivery monitoring and reconciliation
- Experience reading/editing functional spec documents, and testing processes end-to-end with thorough documentation of test results
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short/Long Term Disability and Critical Care/Illness Protection
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with our game changing clients and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.