Back-End Developer – II
Looking for a Back-End Developer – II for Alpharetta, GA.
What you will be doing as a Back-End Developer – II:
- You will be part of application team and develop deliverables based on Business enhancements
- Enhance existing applications on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
- Work on Digital Transformation and modernize the application based on new technologies
What you will bring to the table as a Back-End Developer – II:
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's degree in Computer science or similar.
- 6 years of Technology Experience with 2+ years of IBM MQ Administration and Technology
- Experience in IBM MQ/ WMQ Administration like QMgr, Channels, Cluster, Remote Queues
- Experience using SQL on Oracle 12c or 19c
- Required experience with Java JDK Ver 8+
- Scripting and code writing skills needed for utility and adhoc projects.
- Exposure working with Cloud computing, especially Oracle Cloud.
- Exposure to Infrastructure automation, scalability, micro services architecture
- Working knowledge of WebSphere MQ distributed queuing environment and WebSphere MQ 9.0/9.1 on Linux platform
- Configuration and troubleshooting of SSL for Queue managers
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short/Long Term Disability and Critical Care/Illness Protection
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with our game changing clients and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.