Business Logistics Coordinator – II
Looking for a Business Logistics Coordinator – II for Irvine, CA.
What you will be doing as a Business Logistics Coordinator – II:
- The contractor position will support the Forward Supply Chain operations for the ITTS (Inventory Trouble Ticket System) Investigation team.
- The ITTS team is responsible for the investigation and resolution of carrier shipping or warehouse related issues to prevent negative customer experiences.
- This will require collaborative engagement with our 3rd party logistics vendors, carriers, and numerous internal partners, including operations, customer service, IT, billing, and compliance.
- This role will be responsible for meeting daily service level commitments of an average of 80 tickets resolved per day and is responsible for their accuracy above all.
What you will bring to the table as a Business Logistics Coordinator – II:
- Ability to work in a team environment, fostering engagement from external team members to achieve team goals.
- Aggressive self-starter that can succeed working independently in a highly dynamic environment.
- Proven ability to organize conflicting priorities and optimize customer impacting solutions to drive resolution in required time frame.
- Proficient with MS Word and Excel.
- SAP Order allocation and Inventory experience preferred.
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short/Long Term Disability and Critical Care/Illness Protection
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with our game changing clients and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.