Data Communications Engineer – III
Looking for a Data Communications Engineer – III for San Francisco, CA.
What you will be doing as a Data Communications Engineer – III:
- This member will be a network and technology expert that will be focused in the areas of 5G and Mobile Edge Compute.
- This member of technical staff will be responsible for managing the standalone IT network and 4G/5G infrastructure and mobile edge cloud environments for a test and development lab program.
- This is a technical position focused on supporting the development of technology solutions, testing and incubation of new platforms and the product engineering of greenlit projects.
- In this role, the candidate will work with internal technology and product groups and external partners to support the development of new solutions.
- He/She will be responsible for the architecture design and deployment of new 4G/5G and MEC platforms and features and will work very closely with Device testing, Product engineering, Business groups and peer TPD teams.
- The candidate will be a member of a small team of Sr. Network engineers who manage remote lab access, configure and manage virtual environments to support projects, monitor and troubleshoot problems, and make recommendations on how to streamline development with internal and external partners.
What you will bring to the table as a Data Communications Engineer – III:
- BA in IT/EE or Computer Engineering LOGISTICS
- The ideal candidate needs to have a strong technical background with experience in wireless and wireline networks, hands on integration experience with MEC/Cloud/IT.
- Experience working in a customer facing environment
- Expert understanding of computer technologies and architectures including O/S
- 3D Printing Experience
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short/Long Term Disability and Critical Care/Illness Protection
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with our game changing clients and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.