Human Resources Business Analyst – I
Looking for a Human Resources Business Analyst – I for Bernards, NJ.
What you will be doing as a Human Resources Business Analyst – I:
- This position is responsible for performing the administrative functions involved in the Americans with Disabilities Act ADA process and other bargained for processes impacting disabled employees.
- Answering the 800 number and assisting employees and supervisors with questions on the process and individual cases
- Entering cases in the database
- Sending correspondence to the employee and the supervisory team
- Managing the intake and administration of the Ergonomic requests and reviews
- Interacting with a medical vendor, IT support team and the technical solutions vendor of ADA accommodations involving assistive devices
- Creating reports and interpreting medical information Responsible for system input of cases and definable portions of larger projects or processes including correspondence with employees and supervisors.
- Follows practice to aid in the successful completion of projects within the job accommodation functional area.
What you will bring to the table as a Human Resources Business Analyst – I:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Requires a minimum of 2-4 years experience in a related discipline
- 2 years of HR experience Benefits ADA Absence Medical Restrictions Health Impairment
- Ability to work with managers and employees at all levels in the business.
- The position requires some familiarity with federal law and state statutes that govern the rights and responsibilities of employees with disabilities in the workplace including some knowledge of established procedures collective bargaining agreements policies and practices for the associate and management populations.
- Knowledge of the People Soft system or similar case management tool.
- Strong technical ability with Microsoft products Word Excel Outlook and Access
- Strong technical ability with Google Gmail Google Docs Google Sheets etc.
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short/Long Term Disability and Critical Care/Illness Protection
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with our game changing clients and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.