Product Development Project Manager – III
Looking for a Product Development Project Manager – III for Basking Ridge, NJ.
What you will be doing as a Product Development Project Manager – III:
- As the certification manager, you’ll interface with test vendors, developers, technology partners and various OEM
- You are self-motivated and capable of working both independently and with cross functional teams to guide manufacturers and their products through the process
- Your technical knowledge, Project Management and communication skills will be used daily in this role
- Evaluate new device entries for OMADM feature compliance
- Review IOT test results for approval
- Independently prepare and validate device update packages for commercial distribution
- Manage requirement and process changes while educating OEMs on the process.
- Work with cross functional teams on device issues prior to approval and, if needed, after commercial deployment
What you will bring to the table as a Product Development Project Manager – III:
- A Bachelor’s in Engineering or Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- Telecom and Product development experience
- Six or more years or Wireless / Telecommunication experience
- Strong Project management experience with demonstrated track record in process execution, product development and deployment
- Four or more years of mobile experience or connected consumer products
- Some knowledge of IMS, LTE, 5G and GSM technologies
- You will be responsible for Retail Device Update feature certification.
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short/Long Term Disability and Critical Care/Illness Protection
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with our game changing clients and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.