RAN Solutions Engineering Manager (multiple openings)
RAN Solutions Engineering Manager
- Conduct design and optimization studies, perform technical due diligence
- Apply superior analytical thinking to resolve customer problems
- Lead project teams and execute fixed price projects with profitable results
- Use insight and market presence to identify new business opportunities within the customer organization
- Responsible for implementing processes, procedures and solutions for the day-to-day delivery of services
- Supervise and perform wireless network engineering services
- Track and report the status of engineering activities underway and move them through to completion
- Review and approve work performed by all team members
- Provide technical leadership to project team
- Interface with the customer
- Identify new business opportunities within the customer organization
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the RAN group related to his/her projects
- Provide management market knowledge in solving problems
- Maintain customer satisfaction
- Domain and project level Financials (Pricing, Budgeting, ETCs, Profitability maintenance)
- Manage P&L responsibilities
- Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering (MSEE), or related field
- 1 year of RF/RAN Engineering team lead or manager experience
- Must have 1 year of experience with network planning tools such as Atoll, Arieso, Planet, Asset
- Must have 1 year of experience with 5G RF Design
- Frequent travel to unanticipated locations throughout the U.S.
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short/Long Term Disability and Critical Care/Illness Protection
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with our game changing clients and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.