What you will be doing as an RF Engineer:
- Perform LTE network design, deployment, initial tuning, troubleshooting and optimization
- Interact with Samsung equipment with regarding to LTE TDD and FDD optimization
- Perform data collection and analysis using JDSU, XCAL, Nemo Outdoor, and CNT
- Post-processing of RF drive data and performing RF optimization based on analysis
- Prepare cells and sites RF design parameters list for launch
- Provide RF technical support to RF design and optimization teams
- Analyze RF traffic and perform capacity planning for site expansion
- Recommend changes to RF services methods and procedures
- Analyze PCI conflicts and confusions in support of LTE network RF launch or optimization
- Audit and optimize site and sector level parameters, perform trials of RAN features
- Generate KPI (Key Performance Indicator) reports, analyze it and propose performance optimization actions
- Make technical presentations about performance improvement and trial results
What you will bring to table as an RF Engineer:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering or related field
- must have 1 year hands on experience utilizing the following tools: Windcatcher, TEMS, NetAct, Nemo and Actix
- 2 years’ progressive experience in job or related jobs
- Frequent travel to unanticipated locations throughout the U.S.
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Long-Term growth potential
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with a game changing client and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.